According to the Decree of the Governor of the Moscow Region № 60-ПГ dated 3 March 2022, we would like to inform you that no additional restrictions on holding exhibitions were imposed. Since 4 March 2022, the QR code check has been canceled in the Moscow region. Wearing masks and maintaining social distancing is still mandatory for attending the exhibitions.
Even in such a precarious epidemiological situation, exhibitions remain an important business support tool. Therefore, Hyve Expo International continues to hold business events, but organises them in strict compliance with the principle of social responsibility. Starting from September 2020, all exhibitions are held with adherence to all new health and safety requirements and recommendations.
The Safe & Secure logo, placed on the website describing the event or directly on the exhibition site, confirms that the highest standards of health and safety will be ensured throughout the event. Safe & Secure standards meet the requirements set by UFI (Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and AEO (Association of Event Organizers), as well as the federal (Rospotrebnadzor) and local authorities.
1. Neither you, nor your personnel shall attend the event if there are any symptoms of acute respiratory viral infection or COVID-19.
2. Please, bring your own hand sanitizer with you and use it when entering the exhibition hall, any specific stand, or business program site. If necessary, use public sanitizers, which will be located at all of the above places.
3. Subject to the current rules applied in Moscow and the Moscow Region, you shall wear masks and gloves at exhibitions and conferences. We ask you to wear PPE when entering the exhibition halls and business program sites. Please, keep your own masks and gloves in stock and don’t forget to change them regularly.
4. We ask exhibitors to perform a more thorough disinfection treatment before the opening and after the exhibition, as well as to perform regular disinfections during the exhibition days, paying special attention to crowded places and to contact surfaces.
5. In cooperation with “Crocus Expo”, we conduct thorough cleaning and disinfection of all public areas before opening of and during the exhibition.
1. There may be one-way passages. Please pay attention to the markings and navigation signs.
2. As you move along the two-way passages in the exhibition hall, we ask you to keep to the right, so as not to intersect with guests who are coming towards you.
3. Please, do not shake hands and try not to exchange paper business cards.
4. We recommend that exhibitors use the appointment system to collect information about all the guests of the stand in order to ensure contactless data exchange.
5. Try not to touch any items on the stand. Please, use gloves or disinfect the surface, if you need to touch any product or equipment.
6. Keep a social distance at all meetings, presentations, and receptions.
7. We asked exhibitors not to hand out any gifts and to consider the possibility of sending e-brochures by e-mail.
8. We recommend that you arrange meetings in advance and schedule them for a less busy time. Please, provide special security measures, and schedule meetings that don’t last more than 15 minutes each.
1. Use a cashless payment method. Contactless payments are accepted in most points of sale in the Crocus Expo IEC.
2. Areas designed for business meetings and rest will be arranged in the halls, taking into account the social distancing requirements. Please come to the business program events before the scheduled time.
3. Special safety precautions will be taken at the exhibition: protective screens will be installed, the number of entrances will be increased, one-way traffic will be organized where necessary, and sanitisers and PPE will be provided. We kindly ask all exhibitors and guests of the Securika Moscow exhibition to take care of their health and strictly follow the established rules together with us: use personal protective equipment and antiseptics.
We are confident that the measures we take as organisers, exhibition centre and exhibitors will make our event as safe as possible. Make sure that you provide accurate details during the registration process. Local authorities will contact you if they need to provide you with information about movement control.
∙ find more on the exhibition sectors;
∙ check out the list of participants;
∙ get acquainted with the speakers of the business program;
∙ watch online broadcasts of the business program;
∙ read the news of the exhibition and its participants;
∙ see photos and videos from the exhibition.