What products are visitors to Securika Moscow interested in
All about the product interest of the largest Russian exhibition of security and fire protection equipment and products.
Every year the exhibition is visited by representatives of the security systems industry:
- Managers and Specialists
- Department Managers
- Business Owners
- Deputy Managers
In 2023, Securika Moscow was visited by 19 555 professionals from 79 Russian regions and 27 countries. Over half of the exhibition visitors (83%) looked for new equipment and planned to purchase products at the end of their visit.
Let's review the items that had increased demand by industry professionals in 2023.
What kind of equipment was displayed in the exhibition sections?
The Securika Moscow exhibition includes 6 sections covering the full range of security and fire safety equipment and technologies.
What categories of equipment were exhibited in 2023?
- Access control
- Alarm and warning systems
- Perimeter defense
- Fire safety
- Building automation. Smart House systems.
What products attracted the most interest at Securika Moscow 2023?
Although visitors showed interest to the equipment in all sections, the top three most popular products included:
- Video surveillance systems (68%),
- Access control systems (62%),
- Burglar alarm systems (55%).
The following popular topics are next:
According to Securika Moscow 2023 report, the highest interest in the equipment and technologies presented at the exhibition was shown by the visitors involved in the following areas:
- Security system installation services (31%)
- End customers (26%)
- Wholesale and retail trade in security goods (17%)
- Manufacturing of security and fire safety products (10%)
- Fire safety services (6%)
- Security services, order enforcement (5 %)
- Information security services (4%)
Due to the engagement of the participants and the comprehensive exposition, visitor satisfaction remained high:
- 56% of visitors found new business partners and suppliers,
- 63% of visitors found specific products and services for their enquiry,
- 72% of visitors found new products and services for business development.
Join Securika Moscow, the 29nd International exhibition of security and fire safety equipment and technology, to connect with new partners, find prospective customers and demonstrate new technologies and equipment to your target audience for industry development.