BEST INNOVATIVE PRODUCT COMPETITION
The Best Innovative Product competition has been taking place as part of Securika annually since 1996.
Over the past 25 years, this project has received recognition from industry specialists and has significantly contributed to the exhibition’s reputation as the main event in this industry. In total, the competition has received entries from over 900 Russian and international companies.
The aim of the competition is to give the latest achievements in the security industry exposure. The main criteria is to have an innovative component within the product.
Exhibitors can present their new products to a professional audience and get feedback from an expert jury. The jury includes specialists from the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry for Emergencies, VANKB, and professional associations with extensive scientific and practical experience in creating, introducing and certifying security devices.
Every year, the jury considers over 40 entries in 6 different categories. The company with the winning innovation receives an award recognising its innovativeness and necessity for the security market.
The interest from entrants attests to the fact that the industry is rapidly developing and Russian and international manufacturers are ready to offer vital solutions for the market.
- Security alarms
- Control and access management systems
- Security television and video surveillance systems
- Integrated security systems
- Fire alarms and security
- Fire-fighting equipment and systems
- Uniqueness and novelty of the concept
- Product status (single, series), place of manufacture
- Quality (improvement in performance compared to its counterparts)
- Fulfilling a niche on the Russian market